Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Updates and Worms.......

LOL.......above is something I say to people when they give me trouble about my late-night habits. I absolutely can not stand it when I hear "the early bird gets the worm", so I came up with this cute slogan. I am adding it to my cafepress store and buying a mug for myself, lol. I'm switching up my cafepress, but as soon as I'm done, i will let you know......I have some great things in store!

Sorry I haven't shared any new creations lately, I've been working hard on my order for The Old Painted Cottage and I, of course, want those creations to debut with Jennifer over at her place.

I also have something else brewing that I'm so excited about. It's another blog that will be dedicated to women entreprenuers and artists and their wares. I will be conducting interviews, posting great finds and articles and giving out awards and such. I, will also (of course) let you know when that is ready! In the meantime, if any of you great artists/business owners would like to contribute, email me at missysuestudio@yahoo.com!



1 comment:

sherri said...

Oh my goodness - this is me!!! I am so NOT an early bird - I stay up until at least 1 or 2 in the morning most nights doing my artwork - I get my kids in bed and Voila! I am Queen of the night, coffee in hand (yes I am a coffee hound!!)...haha!
I love the slogan and I want a Mug!!!
xoxo Sherri