Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Old Painted Cottage


I am in such shock right now!!!! I just got off the phone with Jennifer, the Owner and Proprietor of The Old Painted Cottage. There are no words to describe how elated I am right now!!!! Jennifer made an order for some custom pieces and I am so superb-ly, unimaginably honored!!! From now on, my crowns and some of my pieces will be exclusive only to The Old Painted Cottage. At a later date, I can tell you which of my types of creations I've decided to make exclusive, I just had to brag my booty off about this! Jennifer was just incredible to talk to and made me feel very comfortable (at first I was extremely nervous). WOW......ok....got some work to do!!!! Have a beautiful night, all....I know I will, I have an order!!!! hehehehehehehe

4 comments:

Valerie Jones said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

How exciting for you! Jennifer at TOPC is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see your pieces on her site!

Cathy

Sandra Evertson said...

Cool! Your new banner looks Great!
Happy New Year to you!
Sandra Evertson

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Dear Missy Sue,

It is such an honor to have the opportunity to work with you. I am in awe of all of your talents!

oxox
Jennifer