Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Typepad here I come!!!!

Okay.....the move to Typepad is official! My new blog is up, but not quite running as of yet. It's alot different than blogger so I'm still trying to get the hang of it, which I might not focus on it too heavily, considering I will be getting a blog design to match my site. Anyhoo, I hope to see you over there and I will keep you posted on whether or not I will keep this blog going. I was thinking I could use it for my personal blog, but I'm hoping I'll be too busy with orders and such to maintain two different blogs, lol!

1 comment:

xx said...

I didn't realize Trudy was doing your web site design. She really is topnotch and soooo creative. Now I really am excited to see your new web site and see your products surrounded by Trudy's design :~) For me it was a match made in heaven!