Friday, January 4, 2008

2008 - Oh, how beautiful you are........

The first week of the new year has already proven that now is my time, that this year holds so many new ventures, promises and achievements. I met a wonderful friend who not only honors me with the opportunity to sell my art at her shop, but who also believes in my talent and tells me so. There's another big piece of pie in the sky that I can't exactly disclose details about just yet, but I do have to say, for me, next to the birth of my son, will be one of the proudest moments in my life. I promise to give you the full scoop as soon as I can, I just had to say thank you to 2008...........she's full of new life, new inspiration and endless possibilities! May everyone feel her grace, her love and experience all the beauty a new year can bring!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait to hear more about your pie in the sky!!!! And your Oma tribute is beautiful!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Missy ~ I am so excited to have found your blog through Make Mine Pink ~ I love your energy and am excited to see your wonderful creations !!!
xoxo,
Lori