Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nouvelle Vie

Okay, I checked on the correct terminology for "new life" in french and with the research I did, it all came up as "Nouvelle Vie". So, I think that is what I will stick with. And, as you can see, I changed the logo to reflect it, lol! Ok, got some good news....went to check out some spaces today for the shop and I liked them......I will be sharing all the info on my new blog, Nouvelle Vie Boutique later tonight. I'll have links to a website where you can see the floor plans to what I visited today. I plan to share all the ups and downs of opening the shop at that blog, so it should be exciting!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

soooo exciting!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my goodness Missy Sue ~ I love love your logo ~ it is gorgeous !
xoxo,
Lori

xx said...

I love the soft colors of your blog and must agree, your banner is divine {as is the name}. I clicked through from Amy {Razz Pizazz}. I love muted, soft colors and really connect with your art! Good luck with your new venture. I'm sure it must be scary but likely exciting for the wonderful possibilites that lie ahead.

Valerie Jones said...

I love the updated logo! Looking foward to your new adventure!

sherri said...

Missy!!!!...You are a fabulous designer & artist! I LOVE the Nouvelle Vie - Oh my goodness!! The design is gorgeous. You are on your way dear - the sky is the limit!
Beautiful!!!
xoxo Sherri