Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Doodles......

These are just a few doodles I did today while waiting at the bus stop for my son. I carry a doodle pad and sharpie with me almost wherever I go so that when I get bored, I'll have something to do. You know what they say about idle hands, lol.

Ok, I think I've finally settled on the font and style for Nouvelle Vie Boutique. You can get a good idea from the logo at the top of the blog, though when the site opens, the logo won't be exactly the same, but I think I need to just stop messing with it for now, lol. I love the shoe....it adds just the touch I'm looking for. I wanted something different and I think it's just the ticket.

I'm still working away on my order, though I do have a few new things to introduce later tonight. I'm really excited about this new line of wearable art I'm cooking up. The line will have pin corsages, bracelets, necklaces and hair accessories. I love making these, because there's so much flexibility and (although I don't wear many), I love accessories. I'll incorporate my obsession for glitter, ribbon, wire, glass beads and flowers into all of them.....I do think they'll be quite unique. So, off I go to continue the work (and watch my beloved Gilmore Girls, lol).

3 comments:

Carolee said...

Can't wait to see the new work! LOVE the name Novelle Vie, BTW - and the graphics are wonderful! You're very talented. :)

~ Carolee

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Missy Sue ~ it is awesome !!! I love it and can't wait for your website to open ~
xoxo,
Lori

xx said...

I'm a doodle girl myself. I take a pad of paper and pen/pencil with me when I go to pick up my son and jot down ideas and sketch them out. Some of my best creations are dreamt in those moments :~)