Monday, January 21, 2008

Updates and Move......

After long debate, I have decided to move my blog over to typepad. I'm a little scared about typepad, given I've never used it before, but I think it will give me a more professional look and approach which is exactly what I want. I will be sure and include the link here, so that everyone will know how to find me. I believe I'll be implementing it tomorrow.

And......yes, you guessed it....I have changed the name and logo once again. This one I think I will keep. The logo above is the new one I've worked up and is, as always, tentative depending on my site design. Which, I have contacted Joyce Lucas with Cottage Collections to give her the go ahead for the site, so I should have exciting news about when my site might be available soon!


It seems everything has been a whirlwind this weekend and I'm still trying to figure out where all that time went.....spent a good portion of it purging un-needed and unnecessary stuff from my studio....who knew I'd find a rubbermaid container full of two year old fabric scraps that I've never touched since I put them away???!! ok.......gotta make like a bee and buzz off.....lots of work to do!!!

3 comments:

Whimsy Pink said...

let me know how you like typepad, I would love to know! I am so used to blogger..

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Woohoo Missy Sue !!! You go girl ! I can't wait to see your website and all of your fun things ~ I adore your logo !
hugs,
Lori

xx said...

How exciting! I like the larger shoe of your new logo and the name is fabby! Very cool font you are using - I love all the extra swirls.