Friday, January 11, 2008

CafePress keeps pulling me back!

I am opening my CafePress again. I still have setting up to do, but I was so excited with some of my designs that I didn't want to wait. I have t-shirts that have the slogans "Pink Pride" and "Pink and Proud of it". My mugs read "I don't want the worm and I'm not a bird" (a pun for that earlybird saying. I plan on having a bunch more, as soon as I get moving along with everything else. I've ordered a mug and t-shirt, can't wait til I get them! I think that's why I can't stop...it is just way too much fun to design something and be able to buy it in merchandise form! Just click on the button below and you can check it out!

Support This Site






5 comments:

sherri said...

Too Cool!! Why have I not heard of Cafe Press before? I wish I could design some Antique Paperie things, but girl I am horrible with actual drawing or designing. I need rubber stamps to help! heehe :) I will check out your store - xo Sherri

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about doing this forever and have never jumped in! Now I am going to have to friend!! Do you worry about copyrights on phrases??

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

How fabulous... I can't wait to see your shop and pink phrases!
Hugs
Amy :)

wanderlustandpixiedust said...

Discovered your blog through the Victoria Forum. Love your work!

I look forward to watching your new/other blog take shape...

wanderlustandpixiedust said...

Me again. By the way, your graphics on "The Pink Party Parade" are lovely!