Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Friend with the magical digital hands......

I have to give a HUGE thank you to my friend, Michelle at Digital Collage Sheets once again. She is a master artist at altering photos and has the most beautiful (and affordable) vintage collage sheets I've seen so far. Not only is she amazing in these ways, but she agreed to let me hand out brochures for her site to the students in my class. When she said yes, I was super ecstatic......now, imagine my get up and click-your-heels GLEE when she sent me the brochure that is complete with all of her site's info and FREE COLLAGE ELEMENTS that my students can use right off of the brochure.

Amazing gal, I'm tellin ya.........

oh, and sorry for all the yelling, lol.



3 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

Wow--thanks so much for sharing!

Susan

Jackson said...

Cool Blog - definitely going to bookmark- Thats what Deener said. Ask The Car Dr. is like a major blog that could like be very helpful for you. Even like if the content is not relevant to your interests $$ please support quality bloggers by like commenting and leaving a back-link while gaining greater BLOG like VISIBILITY. Don't Be Afraid 2 Click - Thanks - Able

Elaine said...

Hello Missy Sue,
I saw a post on Tim Holtz's blog about watch parts. My husband used to do watch repair and had quite a huge collection of this and that...would there be something that you're looking for? I might be able to ask him if he has it for you...