Thursday, November 29, 2007

Designing Clothing

Today, I was asked to design a line of clothing geared towards the teenage girls market. I'm super excited about the opportunity, but also very nervous, lol. The company is a new one, just trademarked and is looking for a junior's line to add to their workout line. They have a wonderful concept in mind and are pretty much leaving it up to me.......come up with some prototypes and see where we go from there. I'm thinking I want to create some clothing that has alot of sloppy stitching. I know that the 80's style has come back in (Lord, help us, lol) and I think I can accomplish some great things with free rein, but I'm still nervous!!! I wonder what colors would be best to go with these days for a hip and styling teenager??? Food for thought.



No comments: