Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New stuff........

This is a painting I did as a commission. It's for a woman I met at the library, oddly enough. We got to talking and she ended up asking me for a piece....one that signified hope and freedom. I hope I did it justice....guess I'll find out when I meet her for lunch tomorrow!

This is one of the bunnies in my spring collection. He's not fully done yet, I still have to add his base. I love the little guy, I've added sparkle glaze to give him that vintage easter look.
This is a piece that I might include in my spring collection. I thought I could dress up the "mannequin" as an easter dress......incorporate the spring style somehow. The "mannequin" is paperclay on a wire frame that I made (which really made my arthritis unhappy, lol).








No comments: