Friday, February 1, 2008

Wild Oak Design

Wow.......all I have to say is that if anyone ever needs a website built, the best person to go to is Trudy of Wild Oak Design! I was already impressed (as one of my earlier posts clearly conveyed) and I didn't think I could get much happier with the whole process until she emailed me and told me that she was finished installing the site!!! It took her all of maybe 3-4 days to finish my site.....and most of that was due to my late response times with my emailing her back.

Amazing. And so nice!! I think I've not only found a fantastic professional for all of my graphic needs, but also a great friend! Check out Wild Oak Design if you haven't already!!!

I'll give you a sneak peek at all of her hard work....keep in mind....this entire site was designed from scratch (with no help from me, lol) and installed in 3-4 days!!! I'm still setting up, but stop on by Signature Vintage and see how incredible Trudy is!

3 comments:

Amy Sutter said...

I am so excited for your new site! And yes, she is so very talented on web design, isn't she!! I can't wait to see it, I am happy for you :)
Blessings,
Amy

Carolee said...

Big congrats on launching your site - I just checked it out and it's wonderful! Wishing you much success. :)

~ Carolee

Valerie Jones said...

WOW! I love your website!